NEDC Undergraduate Architecture Scholarship
One $1000 Scholarship Award
Applications Accepted April 1 – June 1, 2018
New England Design and Construction is a design-build architectural firm that aims to lift spirits with spaces.
We believe our environment has a profound effect on our well-being and quality of life. That’s why we love reinventing or creating entirely new spaces for our clients.
Education is another facet that enables positive change that you can share with others. Architecture is a profession that needs new talent like yourself to innovate and push the boundaries of tomorrow’s spaces and how they are created.
If you’re someone looking to lift up the architecture profession, we’d love for you to apply for our scholarship.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- • U.S. Residency
- • 3.0 GPA or above
- • Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- • Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- • Applications will only be accepted between April 1 – June 1, 2018
- • The application form requires:
- • Contact information
- • Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- • Proof of 3.0+ GPA
- • A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How would you like to see the architecture industry change?
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to nedesignbuild [at] gmail.com
We look forward to reviewing your essay!