Construction Project Manager
New England Design & Construction is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for overseeing 2-4 high-end residential remodeling projects and will be managing subcontractors as well as a team carpenter.
The job of the Project Manager is to execute high-quality construction projects that are completed on time and budget, all while maintaining the quality of life of our clients.
Some of the skills required for the job are:
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to read and interpret construction documents and specifications
· Familiarity with materials, methods and building codes utilized in residential construction, with at least 5 years of construction field experience
· Must be self-motivated and willing to follow a successful system
· Professional attitude with a desire to deliver a high-quality result
· Ability to manage clients, subcontractors, carpenters and vendors
· Ability to manage a budget and time schedule commitments
· Strong communication skills
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record and own vehicle
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management applications
NEDC offers health insurance, company-matched Simple IRA, PTO, annual bonus based on company results, some job and certification training, and a fast-paced, inspiring company culture.
Job Type: Full-time, starting salary
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000/year depending on experience.