NEDC is always looking for talent!
We are one of Boston’s top Design-Build companies. We custom design and build award-winning residential remodels for discerning homeowners who want to see the vision of their ideal home realized.
Do you have something special to add to the team? Feel free to send us your resume or portfolio.
New England Design & Construction is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. This position is responsible for overseeing 2-4 high-end residential remodeling projects and will be managing subcontractors as well as a team carpenter.
The job of the Project Manager is to execute high-quality construction projects that are completed on time and budget, all while maintaining the quality of life of our clients.
Some of the skills required for the job are:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and specifications
- Familiarity with materials, methods and building codes utilized in residential construction, with at least 5 years of construction field experience
- Must be self-motivated and willing to follow a successful system
- Professional attitude with a desire to deliver a high-quality result
- Ability to manage clients, subcontractors, carpenters and vendors
- Ability to manage a budget and time schedule commitments
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record and own vehicle
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management applications
NEDC offers health insurance, company-matched Simple IRA, PTO, annual bonus based on company results, some job and certification training, and a fast-paced, inspiring company culture.
Job Type: Full-time, starting salary $60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000/year