NEDC is looking for talent!
We are one of Boston’s top Design-Build companies. We custom design and build award-winning residential remodels for discerning homeowners who want to see the vision of their ideal home realized.
Do you have something special to add to the team? Feel free to send us your resume or portfolio.
Construction Project Manager
Salary: $70k-$80k with total compensation (including benefits) up to $97k
- Health Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA
- annual bonus based on company results
Who We Are:
NEDC is seeking an experienced Residential Construction Project Manager to join our Construction Team! We are one of Boston’s leading Design-Build firms with a focus on custom sustainable high-end and luxury home design and remodeling projects.
We are passionate Design-Builders. Our purpose is to lift spirits with spaces, and we follow in the footsteps of those Masters who endeavored to unify the Architect and Builder.
At New England Design & Construction we design and build award-winning residential projects for discerning homeowners who want to see the vision of their ideal home realized.
This position is responsible for overseeing 2-4 high-end residential remodeling projects and will be managing subcontractors as well as a team carpenter.
The job of the Project Manager is to execute high-quality construction projects that are completed on time and budget, all while maintaining the quality of life of our clients.
Some of the skills required for the job are:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and specifications
- Familiarity with materials, methods and building codes utilized in residential construction, with at least 5 years of residential construction field experience
- Must be self-motivated and willing to follow a successful system
- Professional attitude with a desire to deliver a high-quality result
- Ability to manage clients, subcontractors, carpenters and vendors
- Ability to manage a budget and time schedule commitments
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record and own vehicle
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000 a year