The New England Design & Construction Architectural Design teams are professionals at creating and delivering timeless spaces, custom crafted to you and your lifestyle.
Our seasoned team of architects and designers deliver an efficient, communicative, and accountable experience throughout the entire architectural design and remodeling process. Known for their ability to deliver plans and designs that will be built on-time and on-budget, our team is committed to creating the space you have always wanted.
When you partner with New England Design & Construction for your Brookline home remodel, you’ll be working with a team that is solely focused on bringing your vision to life. We set your personal goals ahead of anything else, to create a perfect, expertly-crafted space built around your lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking for a whole home remodel, a home addition, or just want to re-imagine a few rooms, our Brookline architectural design and remodeling experts will help create the home you’ve always dreamed of.
Our Brookline architectural design and remodeling experts are here to help you with…
- • Whole home remodels
- • Home additions
- • Multi-room remodels
- • Kitchen remodels
- • Master suite remodels
- • Much more
Let’s bring your dream home to life.
“We had a great experience with NEDC. If anything went awry, they resolved it immediately. They worked with me constantly to make sure everything was to my liking. Great company from design to finish.”
– C.E. Arlington, MA
Request your complimentary design consultation
Call us at (617) 708-0676 or contact us
Brookline Architectural Design Process
Our architectural design philosophy is simple:
- •Teamwork creates better spaces and provides our clients with stress-free remodels.
- •Your finished space should always deliver on your initial vision and exceed your expectations.
- •Remodeling your home should be an enjoyable, stress-free, and empowering experience!
How do we accomplish all of this? By being there for you throughout the entire process, including for 3 years after the project has been completed.
We handle every detail ourselves when working on your remodeling project — from architectural renderings through construction — so that nothing ever goes overlooked.
This meticulous planning and attention to detail allows us to control your project’s budget with pin-point precision. Other design-build firms experience project cost change rates of 15-20% throughout the building process. NEDC? We average a project cost change rate of less than 2% once construction starts.
Our process follows a proven 8-step design-build process:
1. Space evaluation – We’ll examine and document your existing space and its architecture. This gives us a blank canvas to fully execute your vision.
2. Design development – Working directly with you, we’ll offer suggestions and solutions for creating the perfect house plans, architectural designs, and drawings, including:
Architectural Floor Plan Drawings
Architectural Elevation Drawings
Structural Design Drawings
Interior Design Boards
3. Photo-realistic renderings – We take our sketches and turn them into photorealistic renderings, giving you a way to visualize your new space before construction starts.
4. Materials selection – In collaboration with you, we’ll select the materials necessary for your remodeling project. An itemized summary provided before construction begins allows you to know exactly what everything will cost.
5. Pre-construction consultation – You’ll meet with our production team and your project manager to review key information and discuss the best ways to communicate during construction.
6. Weekly meetings with you – You’ll meet with your project manager every week to catch up on progress and get answers to any questions you have.
7. Final walk through and wrap up – After construction is complete, we’ll walk through your new space and note any finishing touches. After a few weeks, we’ll come back to get your feedback. We’ll also provide you with a project binder containing all the important documents and warranty information you’ll need.
8. Warranty – Finally, in accordance with our 3-year service warranty, we’ll contact you regularly to make sure you’re loving your remodeled home.
See Our Architectural Design Process in Action
Kitchen, Master, and Half-Bath Remodel in Brookline
This client purchased a condo in Brookline and was looking to upgrade and update the kitchen to include a space to enjoy informal meals, family bathroom, half bath, and rear-entry.
We built an island, maximized the previously limited food preparation areas, and created more storage for cookware.
This client was drawn to clean lines and frameless cabinets, as well as white finishes. The end result accomplished all of their goals, creating a beautiful and much more functional space.
See more photos
Why Choose NEDC for your Brookline Home Remodel?
New England Design and Construction (NEDC) is Brookline’s most trusted architectural design and remodeling firm. We’re located in the heart of Boston, serving the entire Greater Boston area, including Brookline.
Through meticulous planning and a strong attention-to-detail, we take pride in creating bright, beautiful, and functional spaces you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Meet Our Team
“The designers have really worked with us to entertain many different ideas to get as close to what we want within the constraints of the building, and advising on different things we didn’t even know were possible. The resulting designs have been beautiful and we feel very positive we’re creating a home we want to live in for many years to come.”
– M.C. Somerville, MA
Experience Award-Winning Architectural Design
Ready to reimagine your Brookline home?
Call (617) 708-0676 or contact us for your free in-home consultation