The New England Design & Construction Architectural Design teams are professionals at creating and delivering timeless spaces, custom crafted to you and your lifestyle.
Our seasoned team of architects and designers deliver an efficient, communicative, and accountable experience throughout the entire architectural design and remodeling process. Known for their ability to deliver plans and designs that will actually be built on-time and on-budget, our team is committed to creating the space you have always wanted.
When you partner with New England Design & Construction for your Dover home remodel, you’ll be working with a team that is solely focused on bringing your vision to life. We set your personal goals ahead of anything else, to create a perfect, expertly-crafted space built around your lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking for a whole home remodel, a home addition, or just want to re-imagine a few rooms, our Dover architectural design and remodeling experts will help create the home you’ve always dreamed of.
“We had a great experience with NEDC. If anything went awry, they resolved it immediately. They worked with me constantly to make sure everything was to my liking. Great company from design to finish.”
– C.E. Arlington, MA
Schedule your Consultation now!
Call us at (617) 708-0676 or contact us
Dover Architectural Design Process
New England Design & Construction’s philosophy is that teamwork and constant collaboration create better spaces, and fosters a less stressful construction process. The finished product should always deliver on your initial vision and exceed your expectations. Remodeling your home should be stress-free, inspiring, and fun.
To make sure everything goes perfectly, our team is there through the entire process, ensuring every detail is covered. This meticulous planning and attention to detail allows us to control your project’s budget with absolute precision. While other design-build firms have project cost change rates of 11%-15% throughout the building process, NEDC’s average project cost change rate is just 3% once construction is started.
We follow a proven 8-step design-build process:
1. Space evaluation – We’ll examine and document your existing space and its architecture, providing a canvas to fully execute your vision.
2. Design development – In collaboration with you, our team will offer suggestions and solutions for developing the perfect architectural plans and design drawings, including the following:
Architectural Floor Plan Drawings
Architectural Elevation Drawings
Structural Design Drawings
Interior Design Boards
3. Photo-realistic renderings – We’ll sketch the details and produce photorealistic renderings, giving you a visualization of your new space before construction begins.
4. Materials selection – Working closely with you, we’ll pick out the materials necessary for your remodeling project. We’ll create an itemized summary before construction begins so you know exactly what everything will cost.
5. Pre-construction consultation – You’ll meet with the production team and your project manager to cover key information and discuss lines of communication.
6. Weekly meetings with you – You’ll meet with your project manager on a weekly basis so they can cover any coordination points and answer questions.
7. Final walk through and wrap up – Upon completion of the project, we’ll walk through the new space with you and note any finishing touches. After a few weeks, we’ll come back to get feedback and provide you with a project binder containing all the important documents and information you’ll need in the future.
8. Warranty – Finally, in accordance with our 2-year service warranty, we’ll contact you periodically to ensure you’re happy and satisfied.
See Our Architectural Design Process in Action
Whole Home Remodel in Dover Area
This Dover area homeowner wanted to add more useable space to their living room via a home addition and remodel. We focused on opening up and increasing the circulation of the space, removing a wall between the existing family room and home addition to execute this vision. By leveraging this homes high ceilings and abundant natural light, we were able to create a more open and inviting space.
See more photos
Why Choose NEDC for your Dover Home Remodel?
New England Design and Construction (NEDC) is Dover’s most trusted architectural design and remodeling firm. We’re located in the heart of Boston, serving the entire Dover and Greater Boston area.
Our design-build firm specializes in:
- • Architectural design and home additions
- • Whole home remodeling
- • Kitchen remodeling
- • Bedroom remodeling
Through meticulous planning and a strong attention-to-detail, our team creates bright, beautiful, and functional spaces you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Meet our team
Experience Award-Winning Architectural Design
“We are very happy with our decision selecting NEDC as Design & Build company for our renovation. We have met and worked with very kind people who respect our privacy and choices. We would strongly recommend NEDC to anyone who are interested in home remodeling.”
– E.C. Shrewsbury, MA
Ready to reimagine your Dover home?
Call (617) 708-0676 or contact us for your free in-home consultation