Your Milton dream home starts with the help of New England Design & Construction’s expert architectural design team. We’ll help you imagine, design, and construct a space that aligns perfectly to your tastes and lifestyle.
We’ve built a team of architects and designers who work very closely to deliver incredible results with our proven design-build process. Known for their ability to deliver plans and designs that will actually be built on-time and on-budget, our team is committed to creating your perfect space.
When you partner with New England Design & Construction for your Milton home remodel, you’ll be working with a team that is solely focused on bringing your vision to life. We set your personal goals ahead of anything else to create a perfect, expertly-crafted space, built around your lifestyle.
Whether you’re thinking about a home addition, a whole house remodel, or just a touch-up for a few rooms, our Milton architectural design and remodeling experts are here to help.
Let’s bring your dream home to life.
“We had a great experience with NEDC. If anything went awry, they resolved it immediately. They worked with me constantly to make sure everything was to my liking. Great company from design to finish.”
– C.E. Arlington, MA
Request your complimentary design consultation today.
Call us at (617) 708-0676 or contact us
Milton Architectural Design Process
Our architectural design philosophy is simple:
- • Teamwork is the key to creating better spaces and providing our clients with stress-free remodels.
- • Your finished space should deliver on your initial vision and exceed your expectations.
- • Most importantly, remodeling your home should be an enjoyable experience — stress-free, inspiring, and yes, even FUN!
How do we do it? By being there for you throughout the process, from initial conception all the way until construction is complete. We handle every detail ourselves — from architectural renderings through construction, so that nothing ever goes overlooked.
This meticulous planning and attention to detail allows us to control your project’s budget with absolute precision. While other design-build firms have project cost change rates of 11%-15% throughout the building process, NEDC’s average project cost change rate is just 3% once construction is started.
We follow a proven 8-step design-build process to accomplish this:
1. Home evaluation – We’ll examine and document your existing space and its architecture providing us with a blank canvas to fully execute your vision.
2. Design development – Working directly with you, we’ll offer suggestions and solutions for creating the perfect house plans, architectural designs, and drawings, including:
Existing Architectural Documentation
Architectural Floor Plan Drawings
Architectural Elevation Drawings
Architectural Detail Sketches
Structural Design Drawings
Interior Design Boards
3. Photo-realistic renderings – We take our sketches and turn them into photorealistic renderings, giving you a way to visualize your new space before construction starts.
4. Materials selection – In collaboration with you, we’ll select the materials necessary for your remodeling project. An itemized summary provided before construction begins allows you to know exactly what everything will cost.
5. Pre-construction consultation – You’ll meet with our production team and your project manager to review key information and discuss the best ways to communicate during construction.
6. Weekly meetings – You’ll meet with your project manager every week to catch up on progress and get answers to any questions you have.
7. Final walk through and wrap up – After construction is complete, we’ll walk through your new space and make note of any finishing touches that are needed. After a few weeks, we’ll come back to get your feedback and provide you with a project binder containing all the important documents and warranty information you’ll need.
8. Warranty – Finally, in accordance with our 2-year service warranty, we’ll contact you regularly to make sure you’re loving your remodeled home.
See Our Architectural Design Process in Action
Milton Basement Remodel
In this amazing basement transformation, we worked closely with the homeowners to incorporate:
- • Additional Living space
- • Additional built-in storage
- • Exercise area
- • Child’s play area
We also customized the rear entry to this Milton home with a stunning staircase and mud-room area to transition between the main living floor and basement.
See more photos
Why Choose NEDC for your Milton Home Remodel?
New England Design and Construction (NEDC) is Milton’s trusted architectural design and remodeling firm. We’re located in the heart of Boston, and serve the entire Greater Boston area, including Milton.
As an award-winning design-build firm, we specialize in:
- • Architectural design and home additions
- • Whole home remodeling
- • Kitchen remodeling
- • Bedroom remodeling
Through meticulous planning and a strong attention-to-detail,we take pride in creating bright, beautiful, and functional spaces you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Meet our team
Experience Award-Winning Architectural Design
“The designers have really worked with us to entertain many different ideas to get as close to what we want within the constraints of the building, and advising on different things we didn’t even know were possible. The resulting designs have been beautiful and we feel very positive we’re creating a home we want to live in for many years to come.”
– M.C. Somerville, MA
Ready to reimagine your Milton home?
Call (617) 708-0676 or contact us for your free in-home consultation