At New England Design & Construction, we specialize in designing and building timeless spaces in Natick tailored perfectly to your modern lifestyle.
Our team of experts delivers an efficient, responsible, and accountable experience throughout the entire remodeling process – from the start of your project through completion. Our Natick architects know how to design spaces that will actually be built on-time and on-budget. They’ve been doing it for years!
When you choose New England Design & Construction for your home remodel, you’re choosing an architectural design partner that will help bring your vision to life. We’ll listen to your goals and help create the perfect, expertly-crafted space for your lifestyle.
No matter what you’re looking for – a whole home remodel, home addition, or simply a facelift for a couple of rooms – our Natick architectural design and remodeling experts are here to help you achieve your dreams.
“From initial ideas through the completed project, we felt we were dealing with a professional and responsive company throughout. It was a great feature to include both design and build under one umbrella so that any issues that arose during the build phase could be dealt with quickly.”
– Joshua P.
Request your complimentary design consultation
Call us at (617) 708-0676 or contact us
Natick Architectural Design Process
At New England Design & Construction, we practice inclusive architectural design. We want your end-result to be a home that has executed your vision. Not only that, we want you to achieve it in a way that’s stress-free and enjoyable. We’ll be there the entire time, ensuring every detail is covered.
We want you to be as happy with your home design as you were when you imagined it in your head.
Our meticulous planning and attention to detail lets us to control your home remodeling project’s budget with pinpoint precision. Other Natick design-build firms have project cost change rates of 11%-15%.
At NEDC, our average budget change rate is just 3% once your project has started!
We follow a proven 8-step design-build process:
1. Space evaluation – We’ll examine and document your existing space and its architecture, providing a canvas to fully execute your vision
2. Design development – In collaboration with you, our team will offer suggestions and solutions for developing the perfect house plans, architectural plans, and design drawings, including the following:
Existing Architectural Documentation
Architectural Floor Plan Drawings
Architectural Elevation Drawings
Architectural Detail Sketches
Structural Design Drawings
Interior Design Boards
3. Photo-realistic renderings – We’ll sketch the details and produce photorealistic renderings of your new space, giving you a visualization of your new space before construction even begins
4. Materials selection – Working closely with you, we’ll pick out the materials necessary for your remodeling project. We’ll create an itemized summary before construction begins so you know exactly what everything will cost.
5. Pre-construction consultation – You’ll meet with the production team and your project manager to cover key information and discuss lines of communication
6. Weekly meetings with you – You’ll meet with your project manager on a weekly basis so they can cover any coordination points and answer questions
7. Final walk through and wrap up – Upon completion of the project, we’ll walk through your new place with you and note any finishing touches. After a few weeks, we’ll come back to get feedback and provide you with a project binder containing all the important documents and information you’ll need in the future.
8. Warranty – Finally, in accordance with our 2-year service warranty, we’ll contact you periodically to ensure you’re happy and satisfied
See Our Architectural Design Process in Action
Natick Whole Home Remodel and Addition
With this Natick whole home remodel, we transformed a dark and cramped single family home into a large and light-filled space. We added unique touches, including a custom built-in bench with coat hangers and cubby-holes in the mud room area made from reclaimed cedar planks in the homeowner’s basement. We also added special pull-out storage in the kitchen, custom cabinets, and a wall-inset coffee system.
With this whole home remodel, we updated the
- • Kitchen
- • Dining room
- • Master bedroom
- • Master suite
- • Entry area
- • Exterior deck
- • Stairway
- • Basement
View more photos
Why Choose NEDC for your Natick Home Remodel?
New England Design and Construction (NEDC) is Natick’s most trusted architectural design and remodeling firm. We’re located in the heart of Boston, serving the entire Natick and Greater Boston area.
Our design-build firm specializes in:
- • Architectural design and home additions
- • Whole home remodeling
- • Kitchen remodeling
- • Bedroom remodeling
Through meticulous planning and a strong attention-to-detail, our team creates bright, beautiful, and functional spaces you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Meet Our Team
“We completed a large renovation project with NEDC three years ago and had an excellent experience. Now that we’ve lived in it for a while, we can honestly say that we wouldn’t change a thing.”
– Joel and Koren S.
Experience Award-Winning Architectural Design
“The people and staff of NEDC are the best. Because of these quality people the execution of the project and the needed communications are exemplary.”
– W. P.
Ready to reimagine your Natick home?
Call (617) 708-0676 or contact us for your free in-home consultation